- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Noble Co PL - Central (Albion)||AUDIO CD GRI (Text)||38131004094917||NCPLC-Audio Book On CD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781455850549
- ISBN: 1455850543
- Physical Description: 22 audio discs (26 hr., 10 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Grand Haven, Mich. : Brilliance Audio, 
- Copyright: ℗2013
|General Note:|| Unabridged.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:|| Directed by Susie Breck.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Dick Hill.
|Summary, etc.:|| Desperate to find someone to unite the battling interests of General Douglas MacArthur, Admiral Chester Nimitz, and OSS Chief 'Wild Bill' Donovan, President Franklin D. Roosevelt puts Fleming Pickering in charge of the OSS's Pacific operations. Immediately, two urgent missions fall into his lap: to contact and rescue a band of former American servicemen and their dependents on the run from the Japanese in the Gobi Desert of Mongolia; and at the same time, to set up a weather station in the Gobi.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Marine Corps > Fiction.
United States > History, Military > 20th century > Fiction.
World War, 1939-1945 > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- The corps series ; bk. 8
- Brilliance Audio on compact disc
- Brilliance Audio on compact disc.
- CORPS (computing, organizations, policy, and society) series ; bk. 8.