The Mason jar cookbook : 80 healthy and portable meals / Amy Fazio.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Alexandria-Monroe Public Library - Alexandria||641.83 FAZ (Text)||37521530772153||AMPL Adult New Nonfiction Shelf||Reshelving||-|
- ISBN: 9781510704251 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1510704256 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: xxi, 183 pages : color illustrations, photographs ; 25 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : Skyhorse Publishing, 
- Copyright: ©2016
|General Note:|| Includes index (pages 171-183).
|Summary, etc.:|| Amy Fazio’s second book, The Mason Jar Cookbook, shows the versatility and convenience of creating dishes in the mason jar. No longer just for jellies and jam, mason jars are now being filled in the most creative and often super healthy ways, such as salads and casseroles. The easy-to-follow recipes in this book will show you how to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner in a mason jar. Oh, and dessert! Can’t forget dessert.
Search for related items by subject
Canning and preserving.
COOKING / Methods / General.