Authorizing the use of the Capitol grounds for the District of Columbia Special Olympics Law Enforcement Torch Run : report (to accompany H. Con. Res. 131) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-625 (Text)||2065-9266||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (5 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Title from caption (viewed on June 29, 2016).
"June 16, 2016."
Search for related items by subject
District of Columbia Special Olympics Law Enforcement Torch Run
United States Capitol Complex (Washington, D.C.)
Charity sports events > Washington (D.C.)
Special Olympics > Finance.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 114-625
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-625.