Mineral occurrences of New York State with selected references to each locality / by Elaine M. Luedke, Chester T. Wrucke, and John A. Graham.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 385-444 pages, 2 pages of plates).
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| "Prepared in cooperation with the New York State Museum and Science Service, Geological Survey."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mines and mineral resources > New York (State)
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1072-F
- Contributions to economic geology.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1072-F.