- Physical Description: 1 online resource (101 pages) : maps, charts.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Additional title page description: "A highly detailed estimate of the reserves in coal-bearing rocks, which underlie a quarter of the State."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 178-181) and index.
Search for related items by subject
Coal reserves >
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1072-C
- Contributions to economic geology.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1072-C.