Barite resources of the United States / by Donald A. Brobst.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 67-130 pages, charts, 1 page of plate).
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1958.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Additional title page description: "A study of the production and use of ore, geochemistry and geology of the deposits, with consideration of mining methods and exploration, and estimates of reserves."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 123-127) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Barite > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Mineral resources of the United States
- Geological Survey Bulletin ; 1072-B
- Mineral resources of the United States.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1072-B.