Igneous and tectonic structures of the Stillwater complex, Montana / by W.R. Jones, J.W. Peoples and A.L. Howland.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (pages iv, 281-340 pages, 3 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1960.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
Additional title page description: "A study of the structures of a belt of upturned layered noritic and ultramfic Precambrian rocks on the northeast margin of the Beartooth Mountains."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 333-335) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Montana.
Igneous rocks > Montana.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1071-H
- Contributions to general geology
- Contributions to general geology.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1071-H.