Geomorphology of the upper Kuskokwim region, Alaska / by Arthur T. Fernald.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (v, 191-279 pages, 2 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1960.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Additional title page description: "A reconnaissance study covering various aspects of the geomorphology, including the physiographic features, glacial history, and surficial deposits."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 273-275) and index.
Search for related items by subject
Kuskokwim River Valley.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1071-G
- Contributions to general geology.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1071-G.