Corals from well cores of Madison group, Williston basin / by William J. Sando.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 157-190 pages, 3 pages of plates) : illustrations, map.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1960.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
Additional title page description: "A description of Early Mississippian corals from three wells in northeastern Montana with special reference to their value as facies and time indicators."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 186-187) and index.
Search for related items by subject
Corals, Fossil > Williston Basin.
Paleontology > Mississippian.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1071-F
- Contributions to general geology.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1071-F.