The Reany Creek Formation, Marquette County, Michigan : description of a new formation of Precambrian age in northern Michigan / by Willard P. Puffett.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 25 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1969.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
"Prepared in cooperation with the Geological Survey Division, Michigan Department of Conservation."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 23-25).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Michigan > Marquette County.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Precambrian.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1274-F
- Contributions to stratigraphy
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1274-F.
- Contributions to stratigraphy.