Definition of Wisconsinan Stage : the Wisconsinan Stage and its Altonian, Farmdalian, Woodfordian, Twocreekan, and Valderan Substages are described as time-stratigraphic units of the Pleistocene of Illinois and Wisconsin / by John C. Frye, H.B. Willman, Meyer Rubin, and Robert F. Black.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 22 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1968.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 20-22).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology, Stratigraphic > Pleistocene.
Geology > Nomenclature.
Geology > Illinois.
Geology > Wisconsin.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1274-E
- Contributions to stratigraphy
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1274-E.
- Contributions to stratigraphy.