Stratigraphy of the Albemarle Group of the Carolina slate belt in central North Carolina / by Arvid A. Stromquist and Harold W. Sundelius.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 22 pages, 2 pages of plates) : maps.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1969.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
"Prepared in cooperation with the North Carolina Division of Mineral Resources."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 21-22).
Search for related items by subject
Geology, Stratigraphic > Paleozoic.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1274-B
- Contributions to stratigraphy
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1274-B.
- Contributions to stratigraphy.