Gold investigations in Precambrian clastic and pelitic rocks, southwestern Colorado and northern New Mexico / by Fred Barker.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 22 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1969.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 21-22).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Gold ores > Geology > Colorado > Needle Mountains.
Geology > Colorado > Needle Mountains.
Gold ores > Geology > New Mexico > Tusas Ridge.
Geology > New Mexico > Tusas Ridge.
Gold ores > Geology > New Mexico > Picuris Mountains.
Geology > New Mexico > Picuris Mountains.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1272-F
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1272-F.
- Contributions to economic geology.