Stratigraphy of the Morrison Formation and structure of the Ambrosia Lake District, New Mexico : ore-bearing strata and tectonic features in a major uranium-mining district in northwestern New Mexico / by Elmer S. Santos.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 30 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, color map.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1970.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 27-30).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology, Stratigraphic > Jurassic.
Geology > New Mexico > Ambrosia Lake (Lake)
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1272-E
- Contributions to Economic Geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1272-E.
- Contributions to economic geology.