Fluorite deposits of the Quinn Canyon Range, Nevada : description of fluorite ore bodies in limestone and altered volcanic rocks of Tertiary age / by C.L. Sainsbury and F.J. Kleinhampl.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 22 pages, 2 pages of plates) : illustrations, color map.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1969.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 22).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Nevada.
Fluorspar > Nevada.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1272-C
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1272-C.
- Contributions to economic geology.