Geology of magnesite deposits in northern Okanogan County, Washington : a preliminary report / by Kenneth F. Fox, Jr. and C. Dean Rinehart.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 15 pages, 1 page of plates) : map.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1968.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
"Prepared in cooperation with the Washington Division of Mines and Geology."
"A study of magnesite-bearing rock that crops out as irregularly shaped lenses, 50 by 1,000 feet in maximum dimension, within a narrow stratigraphic zone at the base of a Triassic (?) sequence at its contact with Permian rock."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 14-15).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Washington (State) > Okanogan County.
Magnesite > Washington (State) > Okanogan County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1272-B
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1272-B.
- Contributions to economic geology.