The gold pan as a quantitative geologic tool / by Paul K. Theobald, Jr.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 54 pages, 18 pages of plates).
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1957.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| "This report concerns work done on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 54).
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1071-A
- Contributions to general geology.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1071-A.