Smarter Regs Act of 2015 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 1817, to improve the effectiveness of major rules in accomplishing their regulatory objectives by promoting retrospective review, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-282 (Text)||2065-9141||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 12 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on June 24, 2016).
"June 20, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Administrative regulation drafting > United States > Planning > Government policy.
Administrative procedure > United States > Evaluation.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-282
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-282.