Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 1270) to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to repeal the amendments made by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act which disqualify expenses for over-the-counter drugs under health savings accounts and health flexible spending arrangements : report (to accompany H. Res. 793).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-638 (Text)||2065-9057||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (2 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on June 22, 2016).
"June 21, 2016."
Search for related items by subject
Rules and practice.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 114-638
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-638.