Geologic interpretation of reconnaissance aeromagnetic survey of northeastern Alaska : magnetic profiles indicate that northeastern Alaska may be divided into five areas, each of which has a distinctive magnetic character / by William P. Brosgé, Earl E. Brabb, and Elizabeth R. King.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 14 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1970.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 12-14).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geomagnetism > Alaska.
Aerial surveys > Alaska.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1271-F
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1271-F.
- Contributions to general geology.