Systematic Jointing in the western part of the anthracite region of eastern Pennsylvania : a description of a conjugate joint system in folded rocks and the determination of relative age of joint sets and other structural features / by Gordon H. Wood, Jr., Harold H. Arndt, and M. Devereux Carter.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 17 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1969.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 16-17).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology, Structural > Pennsylvania.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1271-D
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1271-D.
- Contributions to general geology.