Geology of the Bear Peak area, Dona Ana County, New Mexico : a study of the southern part of the San Andres Mountains, with emphasis on Paleozoic stratigraphy / by George O. Bachman and Donald A. Myers.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 46 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, color map.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1969.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 45-46).
Search for related items by subject
Geology, Stratigraphic >
Geology > New Mexico > San Andres Mountains.
Geology > New Mexico > Doña Ana County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1271-C
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1271-C.
- Contributions to general geology.