Geology of the Hill City quadrangle, Pennington County, South Dakota : a preliminary report : general geology of a deformed area that is underlain by Precambrian phyllites and schists and is intruded by granite and pegmatites in the central Black Hills of South Dakota / by James C. Ratté and Russell G. Wayland.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 14 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustration, color map.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1969.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 14).
Search for related items by subject
South Dakota >
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1271-B
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1271-B.
- Contributions to general geology.