Middle Miocene Foraminifera and stratigraphic relations in the Adelaida quadrangle, San Luis Obispo County, California : foraminifera and rocks near the type areas of the Relizian and Luisian Stages are described and their age and environments inferred / by Patsy B. Smith and David L. Durham.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 14 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1968.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
Also available online in PDF format from the U.S. Geological Survey Warehouse (http://pubs.er.usgs.gov/).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 11-14).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Foraminifera, Fossil > California > San Luis Obispo County.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Tertiary.
Paleontology > California > San Luis Obispo County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1271-A
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1271-A.
- Contributions to general geology.