To express the sense of the Senate regarding the success of Operation Streamline and the importance of prosecuting first time illegal border crossers : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, together with additional views, to accompany S. Res. 104.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-279 (Text)||2065-8955||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 7 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on June 20, 2016).
"June 16, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Immigration enforcement > United States.
Illegal aliens > Government policy > United States.
Executive power > United States.
Emigration and immigration law > United States > Criminal provisions.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-279
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-279.