Characteristics of physician office visits for obesity by adults aged 20 and over : United States, 2012 / Anjali Talwalkar and Frances McCarty.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (7 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, MD : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 2016.
|General Note:|| Caption title.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 7).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey (U.S.)
Obesity > Medical care > Statistics.
Physician practice patterns > United States > Statistics.
Medical offices > United States > Statistics.
Physician and patient > United States > Statistics.
Search for related items by series
- NCHS data brief ; no. 237
- DHHS publication ; no. 2010-1209
- NCHS data brief (Series) ; no. 237.
- DHHS publication ; no. 2009-1209.