Physician office visits by children for well and problem-focused care : United States, 2012 / Sayeedha G. Uddin, Kathleen S. O'Connor and Jill J. Ashman.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (7 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, MD : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 2016.
|General Note:|| "May 2016."
Title from title screen (viewed June 21, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 7).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Physician services utilization > United States > Statistics.
Children > Health and hygiene > United States > Statistics.
National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey (U.S.)
Search for related items by series
- National health statistics reports ; no. 248
- DHHS publication ; no. 2016-1209
- National health statistics reports ; no. 248.
- DHHS publication ; no. 2016-1209.