Veto message on H.J. Res. 88 : message from the President of the United States transmitting notification of the veto of H.J. Res 88, a resolution that would nullify the Department of Labor's final conflict of interest rule.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-140 (Text)||2065-8911||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
Title from title screen (viewed on June 16, 2016).
"June 9, 2016."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Department of Labor > Rules and practice.
Retirees > Counseling of > United States.
Employees > Counseling of > United States.
Retirees > United States > Finance, Personal.
Employees > United States > Finance, Personal.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 2d session ; 114-140
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-140.
You are now browsing Evergreen Indiana