To enhance whistleblower protection for contractor and grantee employees : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 795.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-270 (Text)||2065-8855||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 12 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
Title from title screen (viewed on June 14, 2016).
"June 7, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Whistle blowing > Law and legislation > United States.
Disclosure of information > Law and legislation > United States.
Government contractors > Legal status, laws, etc. > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-270
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-270.