Mineral resources of the Emigrant Basin primitive area, California : an evaluation of the mineral potential of a part of the central Sierra Nevada / by E.W. Tooker, H.T. Morris, and Paul V. Fillo ; with a section on Geophysical studies by H.W. Oliver.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (vii, 70 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, color map.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1970.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 68-70).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > California.
Mines and mineral resources > California.
Wilderness areas > California.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1261-G
- Studies related to wilderness-primitive areas
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1261-G.
- Studies related to wilderness--primitive areas.