Glacial geology of the Mystic Lakes-Fresh Pond area, Massachusetts / By Newton E. Chute.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 187-216 pages, 4 pages of plates) : maps, charts.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed July 22, 2014).
"Prepared in cooperation with the Department of Public Works of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts."
Additional title page description: "Describes in particular the buried valley between Wilmington and the Charles River."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 213) and index.
Search for related items by subject
Geology > Massachusetts > Mystic Lake.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1061-F
- Contributions to general geology.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1061-F.