Glacial geology of the Mystic Lakes-Fresh Pond area, Massachusetts / By Newton E. Chute.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 187-216 pages, 4 pages of plates) : maps, charts.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed July 22, 2014).
"Prepared in cooperation with the Department of Public Works of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts."
Additional title page description: "Describes in particular the buried valley between Wilmington and the Charles River."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 213) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Massachusetts > Middlesex County.
Geology > Massachusetts > Mystic Lake.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1061-F
- Contributions to general geology.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1061-F.