Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 4775) to facilitate efficient State implementation of ground-level ozone standards, and for other purposes; providing for consideration of the concurrent resolution (H. Con. Res. 89) expressing the sense of Congress that a carbon tax would be detrimental to the United States economy; and providing for the consideration of the concurrent resolution (H. Con. Res. 112) expressing the sense of Congress opposing the President's proposed $10 tax on every barrel of oil : report (to accompany H. Res. 767).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-607 (Text)||2065-8663||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (5 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on June 8, 2016).
"June 7, 2016."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Congress. House > Rules and practice.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 114-607
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-607.