Continuation of the national emergency with respect to the stabilization of Iraq : message from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the national emergency, with respect to stabilization of Iraq, originally declared in Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, is to continue in effect beyond May 22, 2016, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public Law 94-412, SEC. 202 (d); (90 STAT. 1257).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-137 (Text)||00000106232622||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"May 23, 2016."
Shipping list no.: 2016-0275-P.
Search for related items by subject
Economic sanctions, American >
Postwar reconstruction > Iraq.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 1st session ; 114-137
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-137.