A bill to amend the Communications Act of 1934 to require the Federal Communications Commission to publish on its Internet website the text of any item that is adopted by vote of the Commission not later than 24 hours after receipt of dissenting statements from all commissioners wishing to submit such a statement with respect to such item : report (to accompany H.R. 2589) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-581 (Text)||2065-8441||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (14 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on June 2, 2016).
"May 23, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Federal Communications Commission > Rules and practice.
Administrative regulation drafting > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 114-581
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-581.