Amending certain appropriation acts to repeal the requirement directing the Administrator of General Services to sell federal property and assets that support the operations of the Plum Island Animal Disease Center in Plum Island, New York, and for other purposes : report (to accompany H.R. 1887) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-568 (Text)||00000106195217||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 7 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U. S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Title from caption.
Shipping list no.: 2016-0271-P.
"May 16, 2016."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Government sale of real property > United States.
Plum Island Animal Disease Laboratory.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 114-568
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-568.