Continuation of the national emergency with respect to Yemen : message from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the national emergency, with respect to Yemen, originally declared in executive order 13611 of May 16, 2012, is to continue in effect beyond May 16, 2016, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public Law 94-412, sec. 202 (d); (90 Stat. 1257).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-134 (Text)||00000106196306||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
Shipping list no.: 2016-0263-P.
"May 12, 2016."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||National security > United States.
Economic sanctions, American > Yemen (Republic)
Yemen (Republic) > Politics and government.
Yemen (Republic) > Foreign relations > United States.
United States > Foreign relations > Yemen (Republic)
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 1st session ; 114-134
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-134.