To reauthorize the Historically Black Colleges and Universities Historic Preservation Program : report (to accompany H.R. 295) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-549 (Text)||00000106196280||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 6 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Caption title.
Shipping list no.: 2016-0263-P.
"May 10, 2016."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Historically Black Colleges and Universities Historic Preservation Program (U.S.) > Appropriations and expenditures.
Federal aid to historic sites > United States.
Historic buildings > Law and legislation > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 114-549
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-549.