Stopping Improper Payments to Deceased People Act : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 1073, to amend the Improper Payments Elimination and Recovery Improvement Act of 2012, including making changes to the Do Not Pay initiative for improved detection, prevention, and recovery of improper payments to deceased individuals, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-249 (Text)||00000106196637||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ii, 13 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| Shipping list no.: 2016-0260-P.
"May 9, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-249
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-249.