To direct the Librarian of Congress to obtain a stained glass panel depicting the seal of the District of Columbia and install the panel among the stained glass panels depicting the seals of States which overlook the Main Reading Room of the Library of Congress Thomas Jefferson Building : report (to accompany H.R. 4231) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-535/PT. 1 (Text)||00000106193808||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: volumes ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], -
|General Note:|| Title from caption.
Shipping list no.: 2016-0255-P (pt. 1).
"May 3, 2016"--Pt. 1.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Library of Congress Thomas Jefferson Building (Washington, D.C.)
Stained glass windows > Washington (D.C.)
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 114-535
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-535.