The icing on the corpse / Liz Mugavero.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
1 current hold with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Spencer Co PL - Rockport Main Library||FIC MUG LgP (Text)||70741000139930||Large Print||Checked out||04/12/2017|
- ISBN: 9781410479785
- ISBN: 1410479781
- Physical Description: 461 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2015.
- Copyright: ©2015
|General Note:|| Series numeration from Fantastic Fiction website.
Includes gourmet pet food recipes (pages 451-453).
|Summary, etc.:|| Kristan "Stan" Connor is thrilled to be invited to the Groundhog Day festivities in quirky Frog Ledge, Connecticut. Her organic pet treats are a big hit. The Helga Oliver, the town's elderly historian, is found crumpled in the basement of the Museum, and the close-knit town is devastated. After some tenacious digging, Stan discovers that Helga was pushed down the stairs -- and that this picture-perfect New England town may hide some dark secrets.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Historians > Fiction.
Women detectives > Fiction.
Pets > Feeding and feeds > Fiction.
Natural foods > Fiction.
Women-owned business enterprises > Fiction.
Connecticut > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A pawsitively organic mystery ; 3
- Thorndike Press large print clean reads
- Mugavero, Liz. Pawsitively organic mystery ; 03.
- Thorndike Press large print clean reads.