- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Mitchell Comm. PL - Mitchell||J PEN (Text)||36823001548745||Audiobooks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781504733915 (audiobook)
- Physical Description: [5 audio discs (approximately 5.25 hours)?] : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : [Blackstone Audio], .
- Distributor: Old Saybrook, Connecticut : www.micromarketing.org
|General Note:|| Title and description based on available researched data.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Cassandra Morris.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Macy Hollinquest is eleven years old, and don't count on her to change that anytime soon. Her birthday is just days away, but she has no intention of turning twelve without her dad by her side. He'd promised to be there for her big day--and yet he's been gone for months, away doing some kind of secret "important work" after being discharged from the Marines. So she's staying eleven, no matter what--that is, until she meets Ginger, a nice older lady who is searching for her missing dog..."--provided by the publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Old age > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Fathers and daughters > Fiction.