Killing trail : a Timber Creek K-9 mystery / Margaret Mizushima.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||BCD MIZ (Text)||30032001774667||AUDIOBOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781504722889 (audiobook)
- Physical Description: [8 audio discs (approximately 9 1/2 hours)?] : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : [Blackstone Audio], .
- Distributor: Old Saybrook, Connecticut : www.micromarketing.org
|General Note:|| Title and description based on available researched data.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Nancy Wu.
|Summary, etc.:|| When a young girl is found dead in the mountains outside Timber Creek, life-long resident Officer Mattie Cobb and her partner, K-9 police dog Robo, are assigned to the case that has rocked the small Colorado town.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series