J is for jump shot : a basketball alphabet [book] / written by Mike Ulmer ; and illustrated by Mark Braught.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Spencer County Public Library - Rockport||J 796.323 ULM (Text)||70741000142671||Juvenile Non Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781489637536 (hard cover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781489637543 (single user ebk.)
- ISBN: 9781489637550 (multi-user ebk.)
- Physical Description: 40 pages : col. ill. ; 27 x 29 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : AV2 By Weigl, 2016.
|General Note:|| Previously published in 2005.
|Summary, etc.:|| "From A to Z basketball's history, famous players, and the game's basics such as dribble, pass, and zone are explained using simple rhymes for each letter topic and expository text filled with details"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series