T is for touchdown : a football alphabet / written by Brad Herzog and illustrated by Mark Braught.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Spencer Co PL - Rockport Main Library||J 796.332 HER (Text)||70741000142670||Juvenile Non Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781489637659 (hard cover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781489637666 (single user ebk.)
- ISBN: 9781489637673 (multi-user ebk.)
- Physical Description: 40 pages : color illustrations ; 26 x 29 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : AV2 By Weigl, 2016.
|General Note:|| Previously published in 2004.
|Summary, etc.:|| The sounds of the autumn include the crunch of fallen leaves underfoot and the thump of the kick off starting the first home football game. Sleeping Bear Press is proud to continue our best-selling sports series with "T is for Touchdown: A Football Alphabet." Sports writer Brad Herzog's easy-to-read aloud rhymes engage even the youngest of readers while hardcore fans can devour the detailed expository that covers the sport of the pigskin, from A-Z and end zone to end zone. Plays and players are just a few of the topics covered. Becoming an armchair quarterback has never been easier!
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Football > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series