- 2 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ligonier PL - Ligonier||LP FIC C (Text)||73571200123455||Main Floor||Available||-|
|Princeton PL - Princeton||LP M Crais (Text)||30890000609592||Large Print Upper level, South room||Checked out||11/06/2017|
- ISBN: 9781594138409
- ISBN: 1594138400
- Physical Description: 523 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Wheeler Publishing, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2016.
- Copyright: ©2015
|General Note:|| Series numeration from Goodreads.
|Summary, etc.:|| Hired to find a missing woman, who was being blackmailed, Elvis Cole and Joe Pike find their case is somehow connected with LAPD officer Scott James and his K-9 partner, Maggie's pursuit of an armed and dangerous thief.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cole, Elvis (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Pike, Joe (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Private investigators > California > Los Angeles > Fiction.
Police > California > Los Angeles > Fiction.
Los Angeles (Calif.) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- Elvis Cole ; [book 14]
- Joe Pike ; [book 5]
- Crais, Robert. Joe Pike ; 05.
- Crais, Robert. Elvis Cole ; 14.