He will be my ruin / by K.A. Tucker.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lincoln Heritage Public Library - Dale||LP TUC (Text)||70743000151217||Large Print||Available||-|
|Shelby County Public Library - Shelby County||LP TUC (Text)||78731000492927||New Material||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410491237 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410491234 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 569 pages ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2016.
- Copyright: ©2016
|Summary, etc.:|| "The USA TODAY bestselling author of the Ten Tiny Breaths and Burying Water series makes her suspense debut with this sexy, heartpounding story of a young woman determined to find justice after her best friend's death, a story pulsing with the "intense, hot, emotional" (Colleen Hoover) writing that exhilarates her legions of fans. Twenty-eight-year-old Maggie Sparkes arrives in New York City to pack up what's left."
Search for related items by subject
Large type books
Search for related items by series