- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greentown PL - Greentown||914.504 STEVES (Text)||75342000082158||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Monon Town and Twp PL - Monon||914.5 STE (Text)||36825000845212||Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Washington Carnegie PL - Washington||914.5 (Text)||21401000309844||Adult Hardback Shelves||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781631212598
- ISBN: 1631212591
- Physical Description: 533 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 21 cm
- Publisher: Berkeley, CA : Avalon Travel, a member of the Perseus Books Group, 
- Copyright: ©2016
Rick Steves Best of Italy puts the very best of Italy in your hands, with Rick's straightforward, time-tested advice in an easily scannable format so you can quickly find what you need on the go. With Rick's strategic tips on saving time and money, you can worry less about your trip, and focus on enjoying the experience--whether that's climbing to the top of Florence's campanile or marveling at Venice's architecture on a moonlight Grand Canal cruise.
Search for related items by subject
Italy > Guidebooks.
- Baker & Taylor
A full-color guide to visiting Italy includes expert advice on what to visit and what to skip; how to save money; the best eating, sleeping and transportation info; and much more. Original.
- Perseus Publishing
Hit Italy's can't-miss art, sights, and bites in two weeks or less with Rick Steves Best of Italy!
- Expert advice from Rick Steves on what's worth your time and money
- Two-day itineraries covering Venice, the Cinque Terre, Florence, the Hill Towns of Central Italy, Rome, Naples, Sorrento, and the Amalfi Coast
- Over 80 full-color maps and vibrant photos
- Rick's tips for beating the crowds, skipping lines, and avoiding tourist traps
- The best of local culture, flavors, and haunts, including walks through the most interesting neighborhoods and museums
- Trip planning strategies like how to link destinations and design your itinerary, what to pack, where to stay, and how to get around
- Suggestions for side trips to Milan, Lake Como, Pisa, Verona, and Padua
Rick Steves Best of Italy covers Venice, Milan, Varenna, Lake Como, Verona, Padua, Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza, Monterosso al Mare, Florence, Pisa, Siena, Montepulciano, Montalcino, Assisi, Orvieto, Civita di Bagnoregio, Rome, Naples, Sorrento, Pompeii, Capri, and the Amalfi Coast
Planning a longer trip? Rick Steves Italy 2018 is the classic, in-depth guide to exploring the country, updated annually.
Time for a quick getaway? Colorful Rick Steves Pocket guidebooks to Rome, Florence, and Venice are perfect when you have a week or less. Pocket guides include fold-out city maps.