- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington-Veedersburg Public Library-Covington||FIC TAY LPT (Text)||32572000542290||CVBPLC Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410478054 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 141047805X (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 359 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2015.
|Summary, etc.:|| After a year of deployment, Marine Lieutenant Meg Cameron returns tormented by guilt over a kiss she shared with her commanding officer as he comforted her after the death of a military dog. Her husband is the love of her life. What will happen when she confesses? Ben is just happy that his brave, beautiful wife is safely home with him and their young sons. Then the nightmares come and Meg calls out a name that's not his. And she won't talk about it.
Search for related items by subject
Women soldiers >
Married people > Fiction.
Families of military personnel > Fiction.
Large type books
Search for related items by series
- The Camerons of Tide's Way ; book 2
- Thorndike press large print clean reads
- Taylor, Skye. Camerons of Tide's Way ; book 2.
- Thorndike Press large print clean reads