Hana-Kimi : for you in full blossom. 17 / story and art by Hisaya Nakajo ; [translation & English adaptation, David Ury ; touch-up art & lettering, Primary Graphix].
- 4 of 4 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Part||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jackson Co PL - Seymour Main Library||GRAPHIC NOVEL HANA V.17 (Text)||Volume 17||37500002921902||Graphic Novels||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781421509921 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 142150992X (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781428724785 (BWI bdg.)
- ISBN: 1428724788 (BWI bdg.)
- ISBN: 9781435219045 (Paw prints)
- ISBN: 143521904X (Paw prints)
- Physical Description: 169 pages : chiefly illustrations ; 19 cm
- Edition: Shôjo ed.
- Publisher: San Francisco, Calif. : Viz Media, 2008.
- Copyright: ©2007
|General Note:|| Translated from the Japanese.
"First published in Japan in 2002 by Hakusensha, Inc., Tokyo"--T.p. verso.
"New and adapted artwork and text"--T.p. verso.
"This book reads right to left"--P.  of cover.
|Summary, etc.:|| With the giant track meet approaching, Mizuki faces her old high-jump rival Kagurazuka and Sano is up against his brother and his father. While Sano focuses on winning, Mizuki tries to figure out a way to mend the rift in Sano's family. Meanwhile, Nakatsu is focused only on Mizuki.
Search for related items by subject