Intervention : a novel / Terri Blackstock.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Danville-Center Twp PL - Danville||BCD INS Bla (Text)||32604030008128||DCTPLD AD Audio Book||Available||-|
|Mitchell Comm. PL - Mitchell||BLA (Text)||36823001548604||Audiobooks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781511369848 (audiobook)
- Physical Description: [8 audio discs (approximately 9 hours) : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : [Brilliance Audio], .
- Distributor: Old Saybrook, Connecticut : www.micromarketing.org
|General Note:|| Title and description based on available researched data.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Cassandra Campbell.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Barbara Covington has one more chance to save her daughter from a devastating addiction, by staging an intervention. But when eighteen-year-old Emily disappears on the way to drug treatment--and her interventionist is found dead at the airport--Barbara enters her darkest nightmare of all"--Container.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Parent and adult child > Fiction.
Drug addicts > Rehabilitation > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.